What are Blackheads? Procedure to remove pimples naturally
Blackheads are stubborn and difficult. You pick one, only to notice that most of them are lying around. It can be overwhelming, especially if they come back, picking them up can be a fun thing to do. Considering your busy lifestyle, you won’t have much time to get rid of those pesky blackheads.
In this informative article, we’ll discuss and share everything you need to know about blackheads. Most importantly, we have put together some simple and effective home remedies that will help you fix the problem. Scroll right to get started.
What are blackheads
Our skin has hair follicles. Dead skin cells and sebum from the pores are exposed to the air, causing the pores to close and rust. When they rust, these pores turn black and mold stains.
Blackheads are found on the face, neck, chest, back, arms, and shoulders. Pimples are a mild type of wart.
Step by step procedure to remove blackheads naturally
Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil has anti-comedogenic properties. It may be used topically to reduce dull sores that do not wake up on the skin. This can help push out the pimples.
- Take 2-3 drops of tea tree oil and carrier oil.
- Mixed with coconut oil on a cotton ball.
- Apply the oil to the affected area with clogged pores.
- Repeat 3 times a day.
Strawberries are rich in vitamin C. They will help keep the skin hydrated and saturated. This reduces the appearance of pimples as the dry, dead skin cells are shed.
- Take 2-3 strawberries,
- ½ teaspoon of honey
- ½ teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Crush the strawberries and add the lemon juice and honey to make a thick glue.
Apply this glue to the buttons. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it off under running water. Repeat 2-3 times a week.
The cinnamaldehyde in cinnamon can help increase the collagen mix, thereby tightening your skin pores.
- Take 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- Make a glue by mixing the cinnamon powder and lemon juice.
- Apply this glue to the sloping areas of the buttons.
- Rinse off after 20 minutes. You can do this about 2-3 times a week.
- Apply 1 teaspoon of virgin coconut oil to the area with clogged pores.
- Leave it on until it is completely consumed on your skin.
- Repeat until the pimples disappear.
Aloe vera is distinguished by its hydration. Aloe vera also contains zinc which repairs the pores and saponins which rub against the skin. These properties can help keep pimples under control.
- Apply ½ teaspoon of aloe vera gel to the pores.
- Leave it overnight and rinse it off with water when you wake up.
- Repeat this constantly until the pimples disappear.
Honey is one of the most established characteristic solutions for skin contamination and dry skin. Helps keep the skin hydrated and supple, thus preventing the pores from clogging with dry and dead skin cells. So it can help get rid of pimples.
- Take a cotton ball and put honey on it.
- Apply this to the pimples and rinse for the next 20 minutes.
- Repeat this 3 to 4 times a week.
Lemon is abundant in nutrient C or corrosive ascorbic which shows moisturizing properties. This saturating impact can help remove dry and dead skin and clear skin pores, thereby clearing clogged pores. Plus, it creates a blend of collagen that repairs pores.
- Take 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Mix one teaspoon each of squeezed lemon and honey.
- Apply this glue to the blackheads of the clogged pores.
- Leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it off.
- Do this every day.
Turmeric contains curcumin which can help purge skin pores due to its antibacterial properties. This can help reduce the appearance of pimples.
- Make a thick glue with 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and water.
- Apply this glue liberally to the pores.
- Wash under running water after complete drying.
- Apply this glue once a day.
Jojoba oil is used for its anti-inflammatory properties. It can help eliminate sores caused by pimples.
- Mix 2-3 drops of jojoba oil with olive oil.
- Apply it to the affected area.
- Repeat this using another cotton ball for the application. Do this every week.
Castor oil contains a corrosive ricinoleic agent that exhibits soothing properties that can help reduce inflamed lesions caused by pimples.
- Mix a few drops of castor oil with a carrier like coconut oil.
- Boil some water and spray your face for about 5 minutes.
- Pat your face dry and apply oil to the areas where the pores are clogged.
- Leave to act in the medium term and wash completely the next morning.
- Do this several times a week until the clogged pores are gone.
Tomatoes are rich in bioactive activators which exhibit antibacterial properties. It can help cleanse your skin pores and prevent clogged pores.
- Mash 1-2 tomatoes to form a thick paste and add the lemon juice.
- Apply it all over the affected area.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes then rinse with cold water.
- Apply this paste once or twice a week.
These tips and remedies will help you get rid of pimples. Either way, if you imagine that your skin has other hidden issues that are causing clogged pores to recur, you should contact a dermatologist.