Home remedies for hair loss
Nowadays we can see a common problem in every man & woman is hair loss. The hair loss problem occurs due to stress, pollution, genetic factors, fewer hormones, nutritional deficiency, smoking, low-quality hair products, aging, thyroid, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), iron-deficiency anemia and chronic illnesses.
Tips to control hair loss:
You can control hair loss by following these methods …
- To control hair loss, use a good shampoo/conditioner.
- Maintain a good diet and exercise
- Massages with essential oils
- Avoid smoking and drinking
- Reduce your stress
- Avoid continuous heating and drying
Considering our environment, we know that many natural ingredients can be used to make different home remedies for hair loss. It’s here
Egg masks will help you control hair loss because they are rich in selenium, zinc, iodine, sulfur, phosphorus.
- Take an egg and separate the egg white.
- Now add 1 teaspoon of honey and olive oil
- Make a paste by mixing well
- Apply the paste to your hair from roots to ends.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse it off with conditioner/shampoo.
Onions have antibacterial properties. It has a rich sulfur content and promotes hair growth and improves blood circulation to the hair follicles.
- Grind the onion and squeeze the juice.
- Apply the juice to your hair and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Now wash off with shampoo/conditioner.
- Repeat this method once a week.
Indiana gooseberry is also called “amla”. It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and exfoliating properties which can reduce hair loss and promote faster hair growth to keep hair healthy.
- Take amla powder and add a teaspoon of lemon juice to make a paste.
- Apply to hair and scalp and cover as it should not dry out
- Leave it on for an hour and rinse it off with normal water.