13 reasons to drink lemon with water on an empty stomach
An excellent source of vitamin C, lemon has health benefits ranging from antibacterial and antiviral properties to its ability to boost immunity. One of the most common ways to experience the health benefits of lemon with water while fasting. Lemon juice acts as a digestive and detoxifying agent and helps cleanse the liver.
Its popularity is due to its refreshing taste and aroma, which makes it popular for many dishes and spices. Lemon is widely used in all kinds of drinks, from tea to cocktails to juice. In addition to its obvious use as a perfume, lemon has long been used for its medicinal significance.
Lemon juice is also an effective way to lose weight because it increases the metabolic rate of the body. For those who want to use lemon for weight loss, drinking lemon juice with lukewarm water on an empty stomach every day in the morning gives the best results. In addition to the weight loss benefits, there are many other benefits of drinking hot lemonade every morning.
Drinking hot water on an empty stomach in the morning improves digestion, promotes metabolism, and helps maintain the body’s pH balance. Lemonade is good for general health as it cleanses internal waste and flushes toxins out of the system.
Lemon juice isn’t a magic potion for dissolving that stubborn belly fat. Maybe, compared to lemons, it could be calorie-free water helping people shed those extra pounds. The good thing about lemon juice is that it is rich in antioxidants which can lower the risk of certain cancers. The high content of vitamin C can help strengthen the immune system and increase iron absorption.
How to prepare it:
Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the lemon juice into a heat resistant mug / glass.
Add lukewarm filtered water to the lemon juice; make sure you don’t add boiled water as this will destroy some of the lemon’s healing properties.
Drink on an empty stomach.
You will find some incredible benefits of consuming lemon water while on an empty stomach, which are listed below:
Drink lemon water when on an empty stomach
- Helps fight colds
- Along with vitamin C, lemons are also a rich source of potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, etc.
- Lemon juice is also very effective in cleaning the liver, as it promotes the elimination of toxins by the liver.
- Drinking lukewarm water with lemon juice also helps reduce joint and muscle pain.
- Vitamin C is high in lemons, which is great for fighting colds. Potassium is rich in it, which promotes brain and nerve function. Potassium also helps regulate blood pressure. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) found in lemons exhibits anti-inflammatory effects and is used in conjunction with asthma and other respiratory symptoms and improves iron absorption in the body; Iron plays an important role in the immune system. Lemon also contains saponin, which has antimicrobial properties that help prevent colds and flu. Lemon also reduces the amount of saliva produced by the body. Drinking lemon juice in lukewarm water every morning helps the body maintain pH balance.
- Lemon water is also a popular remedy for many types of skin problems, from acne, rashes and wrinkles to dark spots.
- Lemon is the most alkaline food in the body. Of course, they are acidic in themselves, but they are alkaline in our body (citric acid does not create acid in the body after metabolism). Lemon contains citric acid and ascorbic acid, weak acids are easily metabolized by the body, and the mineral content in lemon helps alkalize the blood. Medical conditions only occur when the body’s pH is acidic. Drinking lemon water regularly helps flush all acids from the body, including uric acid in the joints, which is one of the main causes of pain and inflammation. Acts as a detoxifying agent.
- Lemon juice with lukewarm water helps keep the body hydrated by providing electrolytes.
- Lemon juice removes unwanted substances and toxins from the body. Your saliva and digestive juices have the same molecular structure as hydrochloric acid. It stimulates the liver to produce bile, an acid necessary for digestion. Lemons are also rich in minerals and vitamins and facilitates