Dark spots are also called hyperpigmentation, they are caused on the skin due to acne scars, they grow which slowly go away but leave behind the skin called “DARK SPOTS”. The excess of dark spots on the skin makes the face look uneven, dull and dirty. These brown spots are a temporary treatment in which people choose to remove them or hide them with the help of makeup cosmetics. Hyperpigmentation is the harmless condition where the darkening of the skin color dominates the normal complexion due to the excessive amount of melanin present in the skin.
Melanin is the skin pigment that gives humans the color of hair, skin, and eyes; it is produced by a group of cells called melanocytes. These melanocytes increase their production number in response to sun exposure and cause dark spots. People with dark skin have a higher amount of melanin than people with fair skin.
Once dark spots are visible on the skin, we tend to think about getting rid of those marks and blemishes for good. These spots make the face look strange and messy, in which different remedies are used to search it online or seek suggestions from family and friends or consult the dermatologist doctor to kill the dark spots so that your face looks clean, beautiful. Dark spots make the person dissatisfied and upset as the psychological brain acts to reflect on the beauty of that particular person.
What are the causes of dark spots:
Excessive sun exposure:
Spending too much time in the sun and tanning your body without applying your daily sunscreen can damage your skin and can also increase the number of melanocytes that cause dark spots.
Fluctuations in bodily hormones during pregnancy, irregular measuring processes can also lead to dark spots on the face. Exposure to the sun in these places caused by melanin causes it to darken even more.
Facial hair removal:
Waxing or using creams that contain steroids can lead to skin problems and later dark spots.
Acne: The marks that remain behind pimples, sores, or any type of injury stay with the spots and do not fade so easily.
Aging: Depending on age, spots tend to react on the body. It works differently in young people, children and the elderly. The spots are produced chronologically by the age difference.
Pimple Marks: When a pimple is affected by any of the bacteria, it becomes painful and leaves a mark on the face and quickly
It grows in a dark spot.
These are the tips where the article tells you “HOW TO GET OUT OF OBSCURED SPOTS”. So, let’s have the home remedies that I want to share with you through this article, there are a few remedies to turn your dark spots into a clean and beautiful face:
How to get rid of dark spots:
Turmeric powder and yogurt
Turmeric powder is commonly known as an antiseptic remedy which treats all skin problems.
- Turmeric powder
- Take a bowl, add the turmeric powder and yogurt and mix well.
- Apply to the face as a mask and let sit for about 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water, soap can be used.
- By following this method every other day, your skin feels better and more beautiful, and the dark spots fade during the week.
Lemon, Carrot and Sugar
Here’s the secret: powdered sugar and lemon juice that work as a whitening content that helps reduce facial discoloration with instant glow.
- Granulated sugar
- Grind the sugar first, then the carrot and put in a bowl and set aside.
- Squeeze the lemon juice into the bowl and mix well.
- Apply to the face and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water, do not lather.
- This remedy should be done daily; instant shine results appear within five days.
Aloe Vera, sugar and rose water
Aloe vera is an herb that produces a gel on its plant which not only helps and heals dark spots but also softens the skin.
- aloe vera
- Granulated sugar
- Rose water
- First, crush the fine powdered sugar and set aside.
- Add the aloe vera, powdered sugar and rose water to a clean bowl and mix well.
- Use it as a mask and let it sit for about 20 minutes, then rinse it off gently with cold water.
- This remedy should be followed three times a week for best results.
Egg yolk contains protein and is very healthy, it contains healthy vitamins, minerals, fats and calories.
- Crack the egg, separate the yolk from the white and put it in a bowl.
- Add the turmeric powder to the egg yolk and mix well.
- Apply on the face and leave for 20 minutes.
- This remedy can be done twice a week, for best results it can be done daily.
Papaya, sugar and milk
It is rich in antioxidants that can reduce inflammation in the skin, fight disease, and make your face look even more beautiful.
- First, grind the sugar into a fine powder.
- Peel the papaya and mix it into a thick paste and place it in a clean container.
- Add the milk to the bowl and mix well.
- Apply to infected dark spots and let sit for up to 10 minutes.
- This remedy can be done once a week, for best results twice a week.
When following these remedies, it should be noted that they should not be applied around the eyes as they can be harmful and lead to burns to the retina.
HOW TO REDUCE DARK SPOTS:
Dark spots or hyperpigmentation can be cured as it is a temporary skin treatment where dark spots can be alleviated by following the remedies mentioned above.
- In addition to these home remedies, you can even follow the suggestions of dermatologists which can be used daily by applying sunscreen to prevent sun exposure and skin damage.
Also, makeup cosmetics can be used in your skin care routine to hide dark spots. Just make sure that while makeup is being added to your makeup bag, even sunscreen as a makeup base to prevent dark spots in the future.